SINGLE BAMBOOTH - Product Information
A unique, colourful and stylish biodegradable toothbrush complete with a handy travel tube!
Ready to go for all your everyday adventures. Travel, roam, explore – leave no trace.
Bambooth donate 10p of each purchase to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration. See below for further details.
Bambooth® has: -
- Colourful, stylish patented handle with a slimline contoured neck & head for optimal comfort
Handle made of MOSO bamboo - naturally antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal
Bristles are Multilength BPA-free nylon 4 for superior interdental cleaning
- Vegan friendly
Paint used on the handle is an eco-friendly, water-based paint that will degrade along with the handle
Packaging is made from card and can be used as a handy travel tube and upcycled or recycled when finished with.
Bristle Type - Medium
Disposing of your toothbrush - bambooth’s handle will biodegrade and return to the earth within 6 months if placed in a private or commercial composting bin. Please remove the bristles before placing it here by either snapping off the head or using a pliers to pull the bristles out. The bristles can be recycled as plastics. Removing the bristles with a pliers will remove a tiny metal staple that is used to clamp the bristles to the handle.
Care - bambooth is made from a natural material which will last longer when kept dry (most toothbrushes prefer this anyway :). We recommend you dry it after use and store it in a dry place. Over time the wood may become lighter and fade- this will not affect the quality of brushing.
- For best results, dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2 - 3 months.
- Bambooth comes in one of four colours: Forest Green, Sea Blue, Aqua Marine and Coral Pink.
Bambooth donate 10p of each purchase to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration. They have picked 4 charities which represent 4 different ecosystems- coral, marine, ocean and forest
- The Coral Pink brush contributes to the Coral Reef Alliance, an international charity whose mission is to save the world’s coral reefs.
- The Sea Blue brush contributes to Plastic Oceans UK whose mission is to stop plastic reaching the oceans within a generation.
- The Aqua Marine brush contributes to the Marine Conservation Society which is the UK’s leading marine charity. It works to ensure the seas are healthy, pollution-free and protected.
- The Forest Green brush contributes to the Jane Goodall Institute which is a global organisation empowering people to make a difference for all living things